2016 sees another year where we give a BIG green thumbs up to our local schools, and help them out with National Tree Day.
The seedlings were supplied by the Pine Rivers Community Nursery – Kumbartcho Sanctuary, located in Eatons Hill.
This year, we supported 8 schools in their efforts to inspire, educate and recruit Australians to actively care for our unique land and create future generations of committed environmental custodians.
The occasion represents a fantastic day out of the classrooms well spent by all students, teachers and volunteers.
The 8 schools we supported this year were:
- Good Shepard Christian College, Albany Creek
- Humpybong State Primary School, Margate
- Redcliffe State High School, Redcliffe
- Mango Hill State Primary School, Mango Hill
- Kurwongbah State Primary School, Kurwongbah
- Narangba Valley State High School, Narangba
- Holy Spirit Catholic School, Bray Park
- Eatons Hill State Primary School, Eatons Hill
We are extremely proud to be a part of such an important initiative and will continue to work with local schools and businesses to provide this opportunity for future generations.
We’d like to thank all of the schools involved in this years efforts, all of the children who participated and all of the volunteers that helped out on the day. We’d also like to thank our team at the dealership for helping out as well.
If you are interested in getting involved, and would like to know more about how you can be a part of this day, please contact our National Tree Day Coordinator, Vicki Foat on firstname.lastname@example.org or 3000 8000.