Currently there are over 100,000 Toyota vehicles in Australia that have outstanding recalls.
Is your vehicle one of them?
We’re on a mission to have all of these safety related recall campaigns completed as quickly as possible. But we need your help.
Here in Queensland, we have over 18,500 vehicles that have outstanding recalls. These include recall campaigns on:
- Passenger Side Airbag – Affecting some Corolla and Avensis models only
- Passenger Airbag Inflator (original) – affecting some Corolla, Yaris Sedan, Avensis models
- Drivers Side Front Airbag Inflator – affecting MANY models
- Drivers Front Airbag – affecting some Echo and Rav4 models
- Passenger Seat Rail – affecting some Yaris models
- ECU – affecting some Kluger models
- Curtain Airbag – affecting some Prius models
- Parking Brake – affecting some Prius models
- Rear Back Door – affecting some Rav4 models
- ATM – affecting some Hiace models
If you’d like to find out if your vehicle is affected, send us your vehicle details and a way of contacting you (either email or phone) and we’ll let you know whether your vehicle has an outstanding recall.
You can check what your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) is by visiting the Queensland Transport website check registration page here:
*By selecting yes above, you will be added to our database and receive future updates and information regarding your vehicles servicing requirements, and safety related recall campaigns.
Share this link with your friends and family so they might also check their vehicle.