Due to continued sales growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Sales Professional to join our team at Torque Toyota. This role is an excellent opportunity to utilise your exceptional selling, negotiation and communication skills. You will be dealing with a variety of clientele from individuals to companies of varying sizes in a fast paced, challenging team environment.
The successful applicant will possess:
· Previous sales experience, preferably face to face or over the phone
· The ability to profile and identify customer needs.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven ability to build rapport and foster successful relationships.
· The ability to work autonomously.
· Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
· Strong knowledge of the sales process.
· Manual Open Drivers Licence.
· Current Qld Salesperson License (we can arrange this for the right applicant)
What we offer:
· A rewarding career within a well-known and respected business.
· A supportive and dynamic team environment.
· A fully maintained company car
· A generous remuneration package including retainer and commission scheme tailored to achieving our business targets & Key Performance Indicators.
· Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities within the A.P. Eagers Group.
Attitude and Behaviours
As your role includes operating as part of a team, you are expected to work as a team member, show appropriate behaviours and respect all our employees and work with a spirit of cooperation.
Torque Toyota is part of the AP Eagers group. Our dealership employs over 150 people based at Strathpine and North Lakes.
We pride ourselves on having a fantastic culture that supports the growth and development of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply online, please click on the apply now button below.
Closing date: Friday 28th July 2017
Please apply for this role via our advertisement on seek.com.au using the link below: